EROSKI – ZARAGOSA
Location: Calle Condes de Aragón, 18, 50009 Zaragoza, Spain
TENANT: EROSKI GROUP
Eroski is a Spanish supermarket chain with nearly 1,000 outlets spread across Spain (excluding franchises). The establishments vary in size from the largest hypermarkets, simply named ‘Eroski’ (of which there are 75 stores, including 40 with petrol stations), down to smaller ‘Eroski Center’ stores.
The group’s total sales floor space is approximately 1,500,000m2. The name Eroski is a combination of the Basque words “erosi” (to buy) and “toki” (place), which can be translated as “buying place”. Eroski has around 40.000 employees.
(KEY SELLING POINTS)
- Proximity supermarket in the neighborhood
- Eroski is a growing supermarket chain with high potential in acquisitions
- the shop is located in a densely populated area of Zaragoza
- Eroski opened the supermarket in 1994
- easy parking around the store
- Zaragoza is a large city, geographically situated just between Madrid and Barcelona
- Zaragoza is connected with Madrid and Barcelona with the fast train
- Zaragoza is one of the centre of the world’s largest fashion/design retail group INDITEX
The property is located in the heart of Zaragoza in a densely populated area. Zaragoza is an important cargo and tourist destination between Madrid and Barcelona. The store is in excellent technical condition with a very high traffic.
|THE PROPERTY IN NUMBERS|
|Property type||Retail supermarket|
|Total net floor area||783 m2|
|Tenant||CACOSA SUPERMERCADOS S.L.|
|Start of lease||1994|