BANK CENTER HELTAI – DISTRICT III. BUDAPEST
Location: 1039 Budapest, Heltai Jenő tér 15.
TENANT: ERSTE BANK, KH BANK, BUDAPESTBANK
1. ERSTE BANK HUNGARY ZRT. is member of the Erste Group; its mother institution is the Erste Group Bank
AG – a well-known name on the Central-European banking market with a 190 years history in Austria. Erste Bank
Hungary services customers through 129 branches and 420 ATMs , supplemented by more than 2,000 POS
terminals. With its consolidated subsidiaries Erste Bank Hungary is covering the entire spectrum of fi nancial services.
In terms of number of its customers, branches, and ATMs, Erste Bank Hungary is among the TOP3 major
players in the Hungarian banking market.
2. K&H Group Hungary is a leading fi nancial service provider in Hungary. It offers both banking and insurance
solutions to serve the fi nancial needs of customers, enabling them to select smart solutions best suited to their
specifi c requirements. K&H Group’s product range includes conventional retail and corporate banking products
(account management, investments, savings, credits, bank guarantees, bank card services, custody management,
treasury, project fi nance, etc), as well as premium banking services, investment fund management, leasing,
life, property and liability insurance, health and pension fund management, and securities trading.
3. Budapest Bank was set up on January 1, 1987, when the two-tier banking system emerged in Hungary.
Budapest Bank was established as a joint venture by the government, state – owned enterprises as well as cooperatives.
In December 1995 Budapest Bank was privatised and acquired by GE Capital, EBRD as well as the
State Privatisation and Asset Management Company Ltd. (ÁPV Rt.) The Budapes Bank group, was nationalized
on 29 June 2015. The MFB Group International Investment Co (Hungarian Development Bank). acquired from
GE Capital Budapest Bank’s 100 percent of the shares.
(KEY SELLING POINTS)
- New built BANK CENTER offi ce building
- High standard technical features
- Located in Budapest, in the center of BÉKÁSMEGYER near the main road 11 going to the North of BUDA SIDE towards
- Opposite to the Békásmegyer market
- Strong tenants – national and international fianancial institution
- Some of the tenant have already prolongued their contracts, income is stable
- Locally managed building
- High alternative usage
The 4 storey and 2000 m2 HELTAI BANK CENTER (HBC) opened its gate to the public in 2008. With more than 5 different banks, it serves the need of all the local 45.000 people living in approximately 13.500 fl ats in the Békásmegyer panel blocks.
Besides of the financial institutions, there is a 200 m2 office and a fitness studio as well in the building. The HBC offers 23 parking places for its clients. The access to the building is outstanding, both by public transport and with car. The HÉV and the bus station is within 100 meters, whilst the road 11 is just 25 meters from the building.
|THE PROPERTY IN NUMBERS|
|Property type||Office building|
|Total net floor area||2000 m2|
|Start of lease||2008. 06. 01.|